UltraQ® Bluetooth/Wi-Fi BBQ Temperature Control
- The BBQ Guru UltraQ® Temperature Controller is the ideal for any BBQ cook who wants to take their cooks to the highest level, ensure you're getting oven-like precision and a perfect meal every time you fire up your grill through Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi.
The BBQ Guru UltraQ® Temperature Controller is the ideal companion for any BBQ cook, amateur or professional, who wants to take their cooks to the highest level. Now, you can ensure you're getting oven-like precision and a perfect meal every time you fire up your grill through Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi control.
There's nothing quite like BBQing over charcoal. How else do you expect to get the juiciest, most delicious, succulent meat? However, you know that uneven temperatures can result in dried or burnt meat, ruining your meal.
The UltraQ BBQ Temperature Control's state-of-the-art design will ease your mind by providing you with 100% control over your grill and giving you oven-like precision that was previously unheard of in the world of BBQ.
The UltraQ is outfitted with the brand-new, intuitively-designed, state-of-the-art, patent-pending Guru Status Light Ring.
This revolutionary feature is a game-changer for the BBQ industry. At a glance, you can get visual feedback on the status of your cooking temperature and the operation of the control. Now, you can quickly and easily identify crucial cooking moments:
Blue Outer Ring:
- The pit temperature has not reached your target cooking temperature. When you're first starting your cook, the blue light is an indicator that your grill is still in the preheating phase.
- If you've been cooking for a while and you see the blue ring re-appear, it could be an indication that you may be running out of charcoal, hence why the temperature is dropping.
Red Outer Ring with Pulse Indicators:
- When the outer light ring turns red and pulses on the sides, this means that the UltraQ is running its variable flow fan to precisely maintain your cooking temperature.
- When the entire outer light ring pulses red, this serves as a visual alarm so you'll know something has occurred and that it needs your attention.
The UltraQ is also equipped with a large LED display to prominently show the precise probe temperatures at a glance, giving you further insight as to how your cook is going.
We're also excited to introduce an innovative feature known as Display Scanning. The UItraQ measures your pit temperature and up to 3 food temperatures. With Display Scanning turned on, the "Q-Tail™" light on the Status Light Ring will illuminate in one of 4 colors, one at a time, to show you the temperature of each of the digital temperature probes. You can quickly see the temperature on the LED display and the color of the probe, so you can easily keep track of your entire grill.